Pre-Order a signed copy of The Gladiator Mindset for a chance to win a Zoom Meet and Greet with Adam Peaty (See Prize Draw Terms & Conditions below)
Think like Britain’s greatest living Olympian: Ten steps to push your limits and achieve the impossible from the one of the world’s greatest swimmers
‘The most dominant sportsperson in Great Britain today – and perhaps ever’ Telegraph
From one of the best elite athletes on the planet comes a book bursting with no-nonsense advice on how to locate your inner gladiator, and first-hand wisdom to help you push yourself beyond what you thought was possible.
We are all capable of locating greatness within us and achieving hitherto unimaginable feats. Whether you are old and wise or young and bursting with energy, there are limits you are imposing on yourself that this book will help you reconsider.
Adam Peaty shows you how to take more control of your life and helps you both discover and develop your talents. He shares his own ten secrets to a winning mental attitude, whether it be at home, at work, on the sports field, or within ourselves.
This is an inspirational handbook for personal achievement and positive living. THE GLADIATOR MINDSET will inspire you to find and develop your talent and have the confidence to believe in yourself.
Let’s be better than we were yesterday.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Any customer who pre-orders a signed copy of The Gladiator Mindset by Adam Peaty on bookabookshop.co.uk or in person at Booka before 23.59 on 10th November 2021 will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Any customer who pre-ordered a signed copy of The Gladiator Mindset on bookabookshop.co.uk prior to the announcement of this promotion will also be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The entrant is the person making payment for the pre-order whose billing/contact details are provided upon order completion.
- There will be one prize winner who will win an exclusive 30 minute Zoom Meet and Greet with Adam Peaty on a mutually agreed date/time.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within seven days of the closing date (above) to select the winner. The winner will be notified by telephone or email.
- If a selected winner refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- The contact details you provide upon entry to the prize draw will be used by the Promoter to contact entrants to notify the winner and will not be shared with other companies except to the extent necessary to provide the prize.
- The Promoter is Booka Limited in association with Quercus Books.