We really enjoy working with schools spreading our enthusiasm for books and reading. Here is a broad outline of the range of services we can offer:
- Author visits – we take authors into schools and can tailor a visit to a specific project that you may have running in your school. If you would like to work with us, please register below to receive our ‘Authors in Schools’ newsletter. By registering, you will receive advance notice via email of which authors we will be working with and on what dates.
- School book orders – we supply books to order, quickly and efficiently. Our discounts on orders will depend on the size of the order and the kind of books required (some books come with lower discounts). We provide a free delivery service.
- Advice on new fiction and age-related fiction – we’re always happy to provide advice on request and are happy to arrange appointments so we can devote time to this.
- Visits to the shop by staff/pupils/students – this can help staff ‘hand pick’ their order
- Book Fairs & Events at Schools – the school will earn commission based on the number of books sold.
Please contact us by telephone, email or in person to discuss your school’s requirements. We’re here to help!